Automated Profiling at Its Best
AV&R Aerospace’s automated profiling systems create high precision elliptical profiles on blades and vanes according to the engineers’ design. These 6 axis systems integrate adaptive and closed-loop capabilities coupled with final leading and trailing edges profile inspection to reach a ± 37.5 micron tolerance (± 1.5 thousandth of an inch).
May it be for vanes, compressor, HPT & LPT, or fan blades, AV&R Aerospace’s systems reach precision tolerances necessary for new jet engine designs.
Robotic Profiling Benefits
When you automate your blade profiling operations in your plant, you:
- Improve quality and consistency of your production
- Increase throughput
- Reduce abrasive consumption (up to 75%) and therefore its cost
- Improve ergonomics and safety
- Leading and trailing edge profiling
- Foil, platform, and fillet polishing
- Chord length feedback
- Final edge profile feedback
Profiling is a very precise operation. Work with a team of experts in precision to ensure the automation of this process answers the blueprint requests and works in your production environment. Contact AV&R Aerospace’s team for more information.